The Routing Assets Database ("RADb") Service is an Internet Routing Registry ("IRR") that publishes internet policy for global network operators. RADb publicly publishes the routing policies and announcements of participating network operators for the use by other network operators. As part of the Service, RADb subscribers ("Registrants") have access to specialized tools for the registration and management of routing objects, policies and other aspects of data published in the RADb database. These tools are contained in a controlled RADb Customer Portal ("Portal") for the use of Registrants.
Service subscription and annual fee includes:
- Access to the RADb Service for authorized contacts, via the Portal
- Unlimited IRR object registration and publication
- API access for IRR data retrieval and submission
- Access to all other RADb Service features contained within the Portal
- Support: Merit will provide the following levels of support for Services as described below:
- 1st level support is provided by the Merit Support Center ("MSC") 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Support may be engaged via phone or email email@example.com. 1st level support consists of: proactive monitoring of service availability, assistance with access to the Service, billing issues, or other minor troubleshooting tasks. Other issues will be escalated to 2nd level support.
- 2nd level support available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday, except the following United States national holidays New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day, and includes advanced troubleshooting and resolution of Service usage issues, or responses to more significant Service-related questions.
- 3rd level support will be provided by Merit or a third party engaged by Merit as appropriate at the sole discretion of Merit.
Annual Service Fees
|RADb Registrants||Annual Subscription Fees|
|For-Profit Organization||$595.00 USD|
|Non-Profit Organization||$425.00 USD|