- IRRd is the database software that runs the RADb. It is developed by Merit.
- IRRToolSet analyzes routing policies and generates router configurations using the IRR. Please see the IRRToolSet page at Github for more info.
- IRR Power Tools is a collection of tools which allow ISPs to easily track, manage, and utilize the routing information contained in the IRR.
- The bgpq3 utility is used to generate Cisco and Juniper prefix-lists, extended access-lists, policy-statement terms and as-path lists based on IRR data.
- IRR.pm Perl interface to the Internet Route Registry Daemon.
RFC's Related to RPSL
- RFC-1786: RIPE-181
- RFC-2622: Routing Policy Specification Language
- RFC-2650: Using RPSL in Practice
- RFC-2726: PGP Authentication for RIPE Database Updates
- RFC-2725: Routing Policy System Security
- RFC-2769: Routing Policy System Replication
- RFC-4012: Routing Policy System Replication next generation
If you have technical questions or need help related to Merit RADb, please contact us.