Object Information & Querying
RADb can be live queried via the WHOIS service, the Near Real Time Mirroring (NRTM) service, API, FTP, and the RADb.net website.
Internet Routing Registry (IRRs)
- RADb and other IRRs
- IRR.net - Informational website on IRRs
- Authentication Types
- Using PGP with Merit RADb
- Using GPG with Merit RADb
- Using CRYPT-PW with Merit RADb
RFCs Related to Routing Policy Specification Language (RPSL)
- RFC-1786: Representation of IP Routing Policies in a Routing Registry (RIPE-81++)
- RFC-2622: Routing Policy Specification Language
- RFC-2650: Using RPSL in Practice
- RFC-2726: PGP Authentication for RIPE Database Updates
- RFC-2725: Routing Policy System Security
- RFC-2769: Routing Policy System Replication
- RFC-4012: Routing Policy Specification Language next generation (RPSLng)
External Tools & Software
- ASLookup is the tool which searches the sequence of AS number specified with the parameter from IRR and indicates the first line of Description of AS Object
- The bgpq3 utility is used to generate Cisco and Juniper prefix-lists, extended access-lists, policy-statement terms and as-path lists based on IRR data.
- IRRd is the database software that runs the RADb. It is developed by Merit.
- IRRToolSet analyzes routing policies and generates router configurations using the IRR. Please see the IRRToolSet page at GitHub for more info.
- IRR Power Tools is a collection of tools which allow ISPs to easily track, manage, and utilize the routing information contained in the IRR.
- IRR.pm Perl interface to the Internet Route Registry Daemon.
If you have technical questions or need help related to Merit RADb, please contact RADb Support.