Table of contents
- RADb is a subscription based service with a yearly fee of $595/year.
- Non-profit organizations received a discount and only pay $425/year.
You can make a payment on your account via the RADb Portal, located at https://www.radb.net/my
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. PayPal is also accepted.
Credit Card payments can also be made over the phone by calling RADb Support
You can also make a payment via Check, ACH and Wire Transfer.
Please note that payments via Check, ACH, & Wire Transfer can take 4-6 Weeks to process via our 3rd party processor (University of Michigan)
Check Instructions :
Make checks payable to: "Merit Network, Inc." and mail them to :
Merit Network, Inc.
Attn: RADb Accounts Receivable
<Maintainer Account ID>
PO Box 77000
Detroit, MI 48277-1746
Wire Transfer Instructions :
- Please be sure to pay ALL FEES that your bank may charge for wire transfers.
- Do not charge the wire transfer fees to Merit (the recipient).
- Any amount we receive less than the balance due will be carried over to your next invoice.
- As an example, if your bank charges a $20.00 fee, then you MUST send $20 more than the balance due.
- Email a copy of your wire transfer receipt [email protected]
Please include your maintainer ID on the fax or email.
The banking details are included on every invoice.
In the event that you are unable to pay your invoice, you may request a one-time 30 day extension. Please contact RADb Support for assistance.
Yearly invoices are automatically emailed out to all contacts listed on the maintainer 30 days before the invoice is due.
If your organization requires a purchase order to pay your subscription, you must provider the purchase order number. RADb has no method to create purchase orders.
If you require that a purchase order number be added to your invoice, please email the number to RADb Support to have the invoice updated.
Quotes are available upon request. Please contact RADb Support for assistance.
If you have technical questions or need help related to Merit RADb, please contact RADb Support.