Forms & Vendor Registration

Table of contents


These forms are available upon request.

  • Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9)
  • Certification of US Residency (TRC)
  • Letter of Relationship Status between the University of Michigan and Merit Network (RADb)
  • RADb Terms of Service

Please contact RADb Support for assistance.

Vendor Registration

If you require RADb to register with your vendor management system, please contact RADb Support or RADb Invoice Support for assistance.

Need Assistance?

If you have technical questions or need help related to Merit RADb, please contact RADb Support.

Back to Support