Table of contents
The RADb is available by the IRR Near Real Time Mirroring (NRTM) service.
When an application or process requires the use of the IRR/RPSL query language and the IRRd system-generated responses, developers are encouraged to operate a private WHOIS service and mirror the RADb via the NRTM.
Under typical conditions:
- The NRTM service is publicly available
- Committed edits are presented within ten minutes, often instantly
Developers are encouraged to:
- Use the nrtm.radb.net hostname
- Set identifiable IPv4 and IPv6 PTR records in DNS, when providing a low-traffic service sourcing data from whois.radb.net
- Check the mirror for updates no more than every 15 minutes
If you have technical questions or need help related to Merit RADb, please contact RADb Support.